Basic Floor Registers

Basic Floor Registers - Floor Louvered Vents

These basic floor register are perfect for any home, rental property, office space or commercial building. Each option below is available in multiple, common sizes and are extremely affordable. If you don't see the size you are needing feel free to give us a call or take a look at our Custom Grills and Registers.

"What does louvered mean?"

The term louvered is usually used interchangeably with the term register, basically meaning it has a damper that allows you to open and close off airflow as needed. Louvered actually refers to the dampers angled fins that swing open and closed using a lever system. Most vents in your home that push air out need a louvered vent, or a vent that has a damper. If the hole you are covering brings air into your HVAC system then you would want to go with a Floor Return

Looking for a standard size in a more decorative design? We have Contemporary, Geometric, Scroll and other Unique Design Floor Registers to choose from!


Footer navigation